Natural remedy for kidney problems.
Renal system booster.
This product is used to
- Counteract Inflammation (Anti-Inflammatory),
- Restore the kidney's natural bacteria (Anti-bacterial)
- Act as a natural antiseptic
This product is used to aid and prevent the following diseases, symptoms or ailments:
- Kidney Problems
- Kidney Stones
- Water Retention
- Bladder Infection
- Burning Urine
- Natural antibiotic
History of the herb:
This complex is used to improve the function capacity of the kidneys. It is a natural antibiotic, cleanses the body, and has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiseptic, astringent and diuretic properties. It is good for inflammation in the urinary system, acidifies the urine and prevents bacteria from entering the bladder. It also relieves painful and burning urination and is of great help for water retention.
Kidney Tonic is supplied in a convenient spray form, which is one of the most effective ways of taking medicine and can be used anywhere, anytime.
- Buchu (Agathosma Betulina) is used to decrease inflammation of the kidneys, vagina, mucous membrane and prostrate. It's a specific for bladder infection and aids in controlling urinary tract problems, bladder problems, fluid retention and prostate disorders. It's also used for cystitis and painful urination.
- Parsley (Petroselinum Crispum) is used for bladder, kidney, liver, stomach and thyroid functioning as well as bed-wetting, fluid retention, kidney diseases, weight problems and prostrate disorders.
- Dandelion (Taraxacum Officinale) used to improve the functioning of the kidneys, pancreas, spleen and stomach. It increases the secretion and elimination of fluids because of its diuretic properties. It cleanses the bloodstream and liver and increases the production of bile. It is also one of the best natural sources of potassium.
- Marshmallow (Althea Officinalis) This herb is used as a demulcent for the urinary system. In cases of urethritis and urinary gravel, marshmallow is very soothing. It is soothing for mucous membrane irritations anywhere in the body. It is also used for kidney infection and bladder problems.
- Goldenseal (Hydrastis Canadensis) acts as an antibiotic, cleanses the body and has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It is used to strengthen the immune system. It cleanses the urinary tract and mucous membrane, fights infections and stimulates the central nervous system. It is used for disorders of the bladder, vagina and prostate.
- Bearberry (Berberis Vulgaris) This herb has a specific antiseptic and astringent effect on the membranes of the urinary system. It is used to sooth tone and strengthen it. Also used for infectious diseases like cysts. It's a specific where there is grave! or ulceration in the kidneys or bladder. It's also used in some conditions of bed wetting. It acts as a diuretic and assists in the treatment of prostate disorders.
- Yarrow (Achillea Millefolium) Is used as a urinary antiseptic and is good for infections such as cysts. It has a healing effect on the mucous membrane, acts as a diuretic and is helpful for inflammations and viral infections.
Shake well before use. 2 - 3 squirts into mouth 8 times a day.
May be taken with fruit juice, herbal tea or water.
Our herbal tinctures are designed to enter the bloodstream through the soft tissues of the mouth, this ensures effectiveness and a much quicker result.
Consult your physician if pregnant, lactating or being treated for any chronic illness.
Formulated by a qualified registered herbalist