Irritable Bowel Syndrome Spray
Scientific Name: Scientific Name
This product is used to
- Treat IBS
- Promote health bowels
- Reduce Flatulence
- Restore Natural bacteria in the stomach
This product is used to aid and prevent the following diseases, symptoms or ailments:
- Crohn's Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
History of the herb:
The term inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) describes a group of disorders in which the intestines become inflamed. The likeliest cause is an immune reaction the body has against its own intestinal tissue.
Two major types of IBD are ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease. Ulcerative colitis is limited to the colon or large intestine. Crohn's disease, on the other hand, can involve any part of the gastrointestinal tract from the mouth to the anus. Most commonly, though, it affects the small intestine or the colon or both.
If you have an IBD, you know it usually runs a waxing and waning course. When there is severe inflammation, the disease is considered active and the person experiences a flare-up of symptoms. When there is less or no inflammation, the person usually is without symptoms and the disease is said to be in remission.
- Angelica archangelica is used for heartburn, intestinal gas (flatulence), loss of appetite (anorexia), arthritis, circulation problems, "runny nose" (respiratory catarrh), nervousness, plague, and trouble sleeping (insomnia).
- Caraway seeds are rich source of dietary fibre which binds to toxins in the food and helps protect the colon mucus membrane from cancers
- Chamomile eases insomnia and anxiety, boosts your immune system and much, much more
- Milk Thistle is a liver tonic that regenerates liver cells
- Melissa Officinalis has traditionally been employed against flatulence, bronchial inflammation, earache, fever
- Peppermint for IBS, Colonic spasms, dyspepsia, gastric emptying
- Celandine is a strong antioxidant, promotes bile production to improve digestion
- Licorice root for healing ulcers, lower stomach acid levels, relieve heartburn and indigestion and acts as a mild laxative.
- Slippery Elm causes reflex stimulation of nerve endings in the GI tract, protection against stomach ulcers, colitis, diverticulitis, gut inflammation, and acidity
Shake well before use. 2 - 3 squirts into mouth twice daily.
May be taken with fruit juice, herbal tea or water.
Our herbal tinctures are designed to enter the bloodstream through the soft tissues of the mouth, this ensures effectiveness and a much quicker result.
Consult your physician if pregnant, lactating or being treated for any chronic illness.
Formulated by a qualified registered herbalist