Digestive Spray (50ml)
Natural remedy for digestive diseases.
Benefits of a natural digestive spray:
Digestive Spray is used to
- Improve the functioning of the digestive system
- Balance the body's ph levels
- Provide relief from heartburn
Digestive Spray is used to aid and prevent the following diseases, symptoms or ailments:
- Mild to severe Indigestion
- Spastic Colon
- Poor Digestion
- Poor Absorption
- Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome
History of Digestive Spray:
The herbs in Digestive Aid are used to improve the function capacity of the digestive system. It's a soothing, healing demulcent, which is perfectly suited for sensitive or inflamed mucous membrane linings in the digestive system. It fights infections and inflammation; balances alkaline/acid levels and stimulates the central nervous system. It strengthens the colon, liver, pancreas and reduces nausea or vomiting.
- Aloe Vera: Has an astringent, antifungal and antibacterial property. It soothes stomach irritations and aids in the healing process. This herb is helpful against most digestive disorders. It's used to relieve constipation by cleansing the Colon. It helps for inflammation associated with Crohn's Disease and ulcerative colitis. It relieves heartburn and some types of peptic ulcers.
- Aniseed (Pimpinella Anisum): is used to aid in digestionand to combat infections. It's also used to relieve griping, intestinal colic and flatulence.
- Calamus (Acorus Calamus): is and excellent tonic for the whole gastrointestinal tract. It's used for dyspepsia, gastritis and gastric ulcers. It eases exhaustion and weakness when there is digestive involvement. Also used as a specific for colic due to flatulence.
- Catnip (Nepeta Cataria): is used to aid digestion, relieve stress and stimulate the appetite. It has a relaxing and anti-inflammatory properties. Also used for stomach upsets, dyspepsia, flatulence and colic.
- Ginger (Zingiber Officinale): Improves the blood circulation and is a stimulant. Ginger stimulates the body's production of energy. It has been shown to lower the blood pressure and cholesterol. Several components have been isolated as they are antibiotic in nature and ward off colds. It is also used for low libido, depression, menstrual irregularities and counteracts inflammation.
- Marshmallow Root (Althea Officinalis) Is good doe sinusitis, coughs, laryngitis and a sore throat. It also soothes and heals the mucous membranes. Marshmallow root (chewed) alleviates coughs.
- Meadowsweet (Filipendula Ulmaria) Is a very good digestive remedy. It acts to protect and soothe the mucous membrane of the digestive tract, reducing excess acidity, and easing nausea. Meadowsweet is used for heartburn, hyperacidity, gastritis and peptic ulcers.
- Passionflower (Passiflora Incarnata) is used as a gentle sedative and stress related disorders. It strengthens the nervous system.
- Slippery Elm (Ulmus Rubra) Is a soothing nutritive demulcent, which is perfectly suited for sensitive or inflamed mucous membrane linings in the digestive system. It's useful for ulcers, gastritis, enteritis, colitis and other digestive disorders.
Shake well before use. 2 - 3 squirts into mouth twice daily.
May be taken with fruit juice, herbal tea or water.
Our herbal tinctures are designed to enter the bloodstream through the
soft tissues of the mouth, this ensure effectiveness and a much
quicker result than tablets is guaranteed.
Consult your physician if pregnant, lactating or being treated for any chronic illness.
Formulated by a qualified registered herbalist